Type: Flying Safari
Destination: 5 days safari (Arusha + Manyara + Serengeti)
Essence Tanzania – Safari to the Northern Parks
Included in the price:
- Full board (breakfast, lunch & dinner) accommodation while on safari
- Transfers to and from the airport
- Internal Flights
- Balloon Safari
- All game drives viewing in a custom built 4×4 Safari Land Cruiser
- All parks entrance fees
- Transportation with a 4×4 vehicles with viewing roofs
- Professional English-speaking driver-guide during the safari.
- Bottled safe drinking water, soft and energy drinks in safari vehicles
- Body massage in Zanzibar
- Current Government taxes and levies
- 24-Hour support during the safari from our office in Arusha.
Excluded from the price:
- International flights
- Additional excursions while you are in Tanzania
- Out-of-full board service at the hotel including body massage, hotel excursions, bar & laundry services
- Entry visa to Tanzania
- Travel and health insurance
- TIPS to your guide, hotel staff, and porters
- Meals, drinks, and excursions not described in the itinerary
- Items of a personal nature, laundry, telephone and postage
Arrival day 1: Kilimanjaro International Airport – Arusha City
After arriving at Kilimanjaro International Airport, you will be welcomed by our tour guide, will be holding a poster with your name who will transfer you to Arusha (45-60 minutes). The guide will transfer you to Gran Malia Hotel in Arusha city one of the fascinating touristic towns in Tanzania. Depending on the time of arrival one can explore the town by the help of a local guide.
The Arusha Townis known as the safari capital of the world but it is often overlooked in favor of its more glamorous, better known neighbors – Serengeti, Tarangire, Lake Manyara and Ngorongoro Crater. But Arusha has a wealth of experiences to offer from safaris in Arusha National Park, to breathtaking hiking on Mount Meru, Cultural tours, Tanzanite and more.
Day 2: Arusha – Manyara treetop walk
After breakfast you will fly to Manyara Airstrip drive to experience Manyara treetop walkway that will take you on a sky-high adventure through the beautiful forest of lake Manyara to experience untouched nature and wildlife from a unique perspective. At the end of every bridge there is a view deck situated After lunch at Manyara Serena you will venture the park as you go for dinner and overnight at Manyara Serena lodge-FB.
Day 3: Lake Manyara – central Serengeti
After breakfast you will depart from the hotel to Manyara Airstrip to Seronera Airstrip in central Serengeti, you will continue to experience the greatness of the plains as you move from the southern part towards the central part of Serengeti where you will continue to explore the plains on the next day with magnificent view of wildlife and a savannah plain dotted with acacias. You will have your late lunch at Four season then relax and enjoy at the hotel. Dinner and overnight at Four seasons Serengeti-FB
Day 4: Private Hot Air Balloon
Early morning you will drive to the launch site to board the hot air balloon after a short briefing from the pilot. You will experience the magnificent view of Serengeti plains taking pictures from the top view. You will land to have a hot breakfast that will be prepared at the bush before you continue with the game drive in the afternoon and later return for a late lunch at Serengeti. In the evening you will have a beautiful sundown
moment at a beautiful spot with a magnificent background of the wildlife sanctuary as you harmonize with sunset.
Dinner and overnight Four Season-FB
Serengeti National Park is undoubtedly the best-known wildlife sanctuary in the world and it has the greatest concentration of plains game in Africa.
Established in 1952, it is home to the great migration of wildebeest and zebra. The resident population of lion, cheetah, elephant, giraffe, and birds is also impressive. The Park can be divided into 3 sections:
* The southern/central part (Seronera Valley) with its classic savannah dotted with acacias and filled with wildlife.
* The western corridor is marked by the Grumeti River, and has more forests and dense bush.
* The north meets up with Kenya’s Masai Mara Reserve, is the least visited section.
It is the migration for which Serengeti is perhaps most famous – over a million wildebeest and about 200,000 zebras flow south from the northern hills to the southern plains for the short rains every October and November and then swirl west and north after the long rains in April, May and June.
Day 5: Fly out to Arusha- transfer to Kilimanjaro international Airport
After breakfast you will depart for an early morning game drive as you go to Seronera Airstrip to catch a flight to Arusha for a moment of relaxation at Gran Melia Hotel and depending on the time of arrival enjoy a half day room with a hot lunch before you depart to Kilimanjaro International Airport to catch your flights back home. It is with great regret to inform you that your safari has come to an end. While the memories will last forever, we do hope that you were able to reach your expectations i.e. travel to natural destinations and you will return one day to retrace the steps of the adventure you just completed. We wish you a safe and enjoyable trip to your next destination.